Monday, April 19, 2010

Goals and Pot Roast

I have a weight goal, but to me it falls secondary to some fitness/health/life goals I'd like to achieve in the next year or so. Here they are to hold me accountable:

  • Run a 5k in under 30 minutes
  • Run a 10k
  • Run a half marathon
  • Master Crow pose
  • Do 10 real, no knees, pushups
  • Run outside in a sports bra, no tank

I'll update on these as I go along.

Today was an interval run - 1 mile slow and easy, 1 mile of 1-minute fast/slow alternates, and a slow half mile with strides at the end. I lifted shoulders and biceps today as well.

Dinner is in the crockpot. Organic local chuck roast (from my fav farmer's market booth) cooked with two cloves of garlic, a shallot, water and one cup of red wine. One of my favorite no fuss meals. I'll share pictures when it's finished.

What are your fitness goals for the year?

No comments:

Post a Comment